- Minimum distributions at 50 nl/min in performance 2/2 and 3/2
- 100 to 6,500 nl/min distribution in performance 3/2, 5/2, 5/3
- Distribution of valves with a flow rate of between 500 and 6,400 nl/min in performance 3/2 and 5/2
- ISO, NAMUR, VDMA
- Vilters of moisture
- Manual, pneumatic and electric controllers
- Clans of sewing and floating beam
- Pressure intensity
- Axessuares (manometers, pressure transducers, curtains, etc.)
- Nation, rubber and other Latin and technopoler
- Polymeric tube
Armatur valves for air, gas and liquids
E-mail valves for water, air and vacuum ACL S.r.l.
Auxiliaries from M5 to G3 Pressure up to 30 bar. The valves shall be operated both directly and with electromagnetic servitude from the pressure of the transmission environment.
The valves have the following main design features:
- 2nd walkway 2nd and 3rd linear, normal closed or normal open;
- 2nd walkway 2nd and 3rd linears to open and close leaked through the valve of elastic pipes (1 or 2 pipes);
- The valve hull is made of latuna or stainless steel;
- The valve parts are made of stainless steel.
The electromagnetic cables are designed to be 12 - 220 V constant current and 12 - 380 V AC current, a capacity of 1, 5-6, 5 W, protection level IP00, IP65, insulation of Class F (155 °C) and H (180 °C), explosives and Ex m II T4.
Valve control time.
The valve assemblies and seals may be made of:
- NBR ( Nitrilbutadiene, perbunan);
- EPDM (ethylene-propylene);
- VITON, FPM
Share this Post
Characteristics Of Hydropower
Initially, water flow energy was used in the drives of working vehicles - mills, machines, hammers, etc. With the invention…Read More
Ruslan Shamukov/TASS, archive in most developed countries around the world, programmes on alternative energy are being implemented…Read More